Welcome to Vale Of Pickering Online Booking
Booking Your Stay
Our park is open from early March to the 2nd January 2018.
Bookings can be made online or by contacting us on 01723 859280. To ensure you get your holiday, advanced bookings for bank holidays, school holidays, special events and weekends is advised. At the time of booking full contact details and a £30 deposit will be required, with the balance due on arrival.
Spacious all weather touring pitches are suitable for touring caravans, seasonal touring caravans and motor-homes up to a maximum length of 27ft. Pitches are all level and are well drained. Touring pitches have a 10amp electric hook up supply.
Our grassed camping areas are all level and can accommodate all tent sizes. As well as having camping pitches on the main site we also have an adjoining camping field. Some pitches for tents have electric hook up (6 amp) but these are limited in number. 6 amp hook ups are suitable for low wattage appliances only.
From the camping field there are stunning views of the local countryside.
- The centrally heated washrooms are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- The launderette has two washing machines, two tumble dryers and ironing facilities.
- The pot wash area is enclosed and has 6 sinks for washing up and food preparation.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead whilst on the site. There is a 6 acre dog walk for exercising.
- Our licensed well stocked shop caters for most needs. Our shop is open from March until the end of October.
- We have a large well equipped play area with an adventure trail. We also have a football pitch with goal posts and an area suitable for ball games and kite flying.
If you have any questions or if you would like any further information about the Park, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: 01723 859280